I’ve worked with the full spectrum of clients:
- Golf enthusiasts, serious golf players, and golf hobbyists
- Elementary school children
- High profile high school and college athletes – baseball, basketball, football, track & field, competitive cheer, soccer
- Athletic training for the young person getting started in their respective sport
I take what I’ve learned and experienced over my gathered years as a high school athlete, college academic, college and professional athlete, and personal trainer – and uniquely convert that knowledge into a workable, fun, but ever-important challenging individual routine for each one of my clients.
I work with individuals, couples, groups, bootcamps, and corporate wellness.
I specialize in all types of fitness and athletic training:
- High impact, sports specific, athletic training and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Aspects of physical therapy and rehab
- Senior movement, mobility, and wellness
- Young person physical education training
- General wellness and exercise for the everyday working professional
I’m certified in the EFI Sports Medicine Gravity Systems machines and I specialize in the TRX Training System.
Listed here are just some of the coursework and classes I took at the University of Richmond on my way to receiving my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sports Science and Health. These classes have obviously prepared me exceptionally well for my career, and your venture into the fitness arena.
- Advanced Weight Training
- Dimensions Of Wellness
- Theory Of Sport Coaching
- Sport Psychology
- Physiology Of Exercise
- Research And Evaluation in Health & Sport
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Eating Behavior & Health
- Sport Pedagogy
- Sports Medicine